Reflection


Car accidents are never expected, and the seldom turn out well.

But having time to just reflect on what happened and what occurred, I find myself slowly coming to an understanding of sorts.

And that is that God has a plan of which is perfect, and he provides for his children.

I was doing everything right; paying attention, watching what was going on around me, and yet even then still we come up short.

But isn’t that the case? It’s that moment when God interviews to make a lesson or point known. Yes, you were doing everything right, but I have a different plan for you. I don’t know the reasons God had for allowing the accident to happen. I can only speculate as to what and why. Maybe there was something more wrong with my last car than what I truly was aware of. Maybe it was to show that life is just that fragile. Whatever the case, it happened. I survived and that is what is important.

You’re probably thinking that is harsh for God to do just to teach a lesson. God isn’t harsh; He is holy. God also isn’t one to discipline us, and just walk away. After we learn the lesson or recognize the significance of what we went through, He takes care of us. He is not one to abandon. We do, on the one hand, have to completely give all of ourselves to God as well.

When I realized that God’s plan is perfect, He took care of everything because I surrendered the fears. He provided for me in ways only a Creator could.

In short, even when we are doing everything right, we might be missing a slightly bigger picture to our lives.

Comments

Popular Posts